Did you know self storage can help with long distance moves? Extra storage space and moving tips from the professionals at Drive-Up Storage can set you up for an easy move. Store a few boxes or maybe the whole house with our Kearny NJ storage units.
This month we are helping customers planning a big move this summer with open storage units and helpful tips! Our storage units are available for rent online anytime, which makes it easy to find extra space when you need it. Drive-Up Storage has professionals to answers your storage questions. Stop by today for a tour and moving tips!
Moving and Storage Tips
- Keep a folder of important documents nearby, this can include leases, agreements, and personal documents.
- Leave one box open and off to the side of items you need to pack last minute. Many time these are things you will need when you arrive at the new house, so this should be the last box on the moving truck.
- Rent online to start storing today or reserve your storage unit in advance.
Tips for Long Distance Moves
- Set a moving budget before you make any major decisions. Get quotes from moving companies and storage facilities.
- Forward your address with the post office, local offices, kid’s school, and employer. This list will give you a good range of businesses to update.
- Update your registration with the DMV as soon as you are settled in to the new house. This should be done before the 30 day mark.
- Find packing supplies in our office! We have more than just storage units for sale, we have boxes, tape, storage locks, and more!
Drive-Up Storage in Kearny NJ is ready to help you make summer moves a success. Use our online resources to rent storage today or stop in to take a tour of our Kearny NJ facility!